this was last year’s.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
getting involved in digital arts
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No becos no resolutions made.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No (thank god)
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
1 – DSLR, 2 – Wacom bamboo, 3 – more travelling, 4 – more noteworthy work
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting some As and resisting the temptation to tender my resignation
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not working hard enough for my works
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
The people around
14. Where did most of your money go?
Feeding my hobbies
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Scoring well, doing well
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2007?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
no less happier, no more happier. lost some, gained some.
18.What do you wish you’d done more of?
Spending more time on my hobbies and honing my skills
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Wasting my time on people who are of least importance
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
23. How many one night stands in this last year?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book(s) you read?
No one best book
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
DSLR, my own website
30. What were your favourite films of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Taking 365 good shots
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Poor attempt to be arty farty
34. What kept you sane?
The new ambition
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
Sunny, both grandpas.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I didnt meet anyone new who deserves to be the best.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
In continuation to last year’s lesson, it’s:
A photograph captures the moment, and keeps the moment
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?