1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
Got my own laptop, got married, went to ROM, bought a flat, went to HDB, went to Small Claims Tribunals
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Resolutions? What’s that? Never believed in that.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Thailand, in the name of work
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory?
1 May, 18 Sep, 28 Oct
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting my own place.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not being a doctor, not doing enough
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Refer to 1.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Refer to 1.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Really really excited? hmmm….
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2006?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Poorer in all sense of the word, richer in all ways of interpretation, older, more contented
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Spend more time with my loved ones
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Wasting my time and money
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Spent. At home
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
I thought so
23. How many one night stands in this last year?
Nil of note
24. What was your favourite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hate is too strong an emotion
26. What was the best book(s) you read?
erm… i didn’t read enough… or did i read Da Vinci’s code?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
erm…that i havent signed up for my cello class?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
FZ5, then FZ7, Grandpa to get well
30. What were your favourite films of this year?
A battle of wits (yes, a mandarin movie, for once)
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Got married. Cut a cake (in many years). 26
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Spending more time with everyone.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
34. What kept you sane?
erm…was i ever sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
None, i can be one too.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Elections… i finally got to vote.
37. Who did you miss?
Sunny, both grandpas.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I didnt meet anyone new who deserves to be the best.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
Many things, once lost, can only be found in the memory.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?